2022 Tax Season
Please complete and include both documents below with your tax information.
Client check-in sheet (PDF)
Client check-in sheet (PDF Fillable)
Terms of agreement (sign & date)
Note: All documents need to be PDF, Word or Excel. Due to security we are not able to open .jpg or .png files (pictures).
- When ready, click here to upload your tax files to our secure file-box. Please include the 2022 check-in sheet & signed terms of agreement.
- Enter your email address, first and last name and click continue.
- On the drop down list, select the recipient you would like your documents to be sent to.
- Click on the blue upload button.
- The staff member will receive a notification when your upload is complete.
After we have completed your tax return, in addition to in person pick up, we have the ability to securely send an electronic copy of your return along with a request for your signatures. These signatures can be completed electronically from your phone or other device.
As we always have been, we are here to help you. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
For 2022 the IRS increased the standard mileage rate for business use on July 1st, 2022. For January - June the mileage rate is 58.5 cents/mile, July - December is 62.5 cents/mile. This is to better reflect the recent increase in fuel prices. Mileage rate increase