2020 Tax Season Procedures
For our 2020 tax season we will be doing contactless drop off and pick up of tax materials. Whether you choose to drop off in person or send us your documents securely, we have some procedures to follow. Masks are required in our lobbies and we ask that you please wait outside to allow only one household in the lobby at a time. Our lobbies are cleaned several times per day to ensure they are as safe as possible.
Please complete and include both documents below with your tax information.
Client check-in sheet (name, address, contact, bank information & ECONOMIC STIMULUS QUESTIONS are very important. sign & date)
Terms of agreement (sign & date)
In Person Drop-off (Masks are required)
When you arrive at our offices you should find envelopes for all your tax materials and a secure drop box to place them in.
- Fill out a 2020 check-in sheet & the terms of agreement, place in with other documents.
- Please label the envelope, seal with tape and place your materials in the drop box.
We will contact you when we have completed your return to arrange pick-up of tax material.
Note: All documents need to be PDF, Word or Excel. Due to security we are not able to open .jpg or .png files (pictures).
- When ready, click here to upload your tax files to our secure file-box. Please include the 2020 check-in sheet & signed terms of agreement.
- Enter your email address, first and last name and click continue.
- On the drop down list, select the recipient you would like your documents to be sent to.
- Click on the blue upload button.
- The staff member will receive a notification when your upload is complete.
After we have completed your tax return, in addition to a contactless pick up, we have the ability to securely send an electronic copy of your return along with a request for your signatures. These signatures can be completed electronically from your phone or other device.
As we always have been, we are here to help you. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.